sorry white people but if you dont support mike brown & the people of fergusons’ protests in 2014 you probably wouldnt have supported abolition in the 1800s or civil rights movements in the 1960s & having the ability to recognize something as morally justified in hindsight something that has already been accepted by the mainstream as morally justified is nice for u but on all practical levels useless to everyone else
Jon Stewart is back from vacation, and he’s not wasting any time going after one of his favorite targets: Fox News.
Shelly Frey, (pictured) a 27-year-old mother of two has been fatally shot by an off-duty sheriff’s deputy after he suspected her of shoplifting at a Houston Walmart.
I am SO goddamned tired of this shit.
damn, they won’t let up. we can’t run and we can’t surrender. what do they expect us to do? they killed this woman over what some merchandise? you let out on some garments what twisted universe do you gotta come from when a overtime punching rent-a-cop even bothers to chase and then pull a gun? smh rip because there is nothing but war on this side of the final curtain.
I cannot.. I can’t….
threelisabeth said: what is the slaps drinking game
The SLAPS DRINKING GAME is a great game to play with your friends at a public establishment with lots of people around. It works like seven eleven doubles: you have two dice, and you go around in a circle, rolling in turns.
- If you roll anything that’s NOT a seven, an eleven or doubles, you drink and pass the dice to the next player.
- if the next player rolls the same thing you did, the two of you must SLAP EACH OTHER IN THE FACE. (no rings.)
- If you roll a seven, an eleven or doubles, you get to select another person in the group and SLAP THEM IN THE FACE. (again no rings.) then you get to roll again.
- if you roll a 7, 11 or doubles again, you get to point to two people in the group and make them slap each other.
- if you roll 7 11 or doubles 3x in a row, everyone in the group closes their eyes and you get to stalk around silently and slap someone by surprise.
- if you roll 7 11 or doubles 4x in a row, everyone in the group gets to slap you.
"How do you win?" EVERYBODY FUCKING WINS. "When is this game over?" NEVER. "Why is this fun?" I DON’T KNOW, ASK A NEUROSCIENTIST.